Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another one bites the dust.


July 3, 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RE:Route 46 Entertainment District® has closed

After much thought and consideration, and due to circumstances beyond our control, the decision was made to Close this venue to the public Effective IMMEDIATELY...

To our Valued Employees: We appreciate your dedication and hard work. We know that the majority of you have worked diligently to deliver the best to our guests... We sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors...

To our Valued Customers: Thank you for your loyalty and support, I will miss your many kind words of encouragement, but mostly I'll miss your friendship...

To our Critics: I am truly sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations... We sincerely made every effort and when we came up short of your expectations, it was not due to our not trying...

We do not know what the future holds, but as we wrap up some legal issues, we may be able to reorganize and re open in the future, we'll keep you Posted...

It has been reported that this action has been taken because of my health... It's TRUE!!! Because of my Mental Health, my Physical health, and my Financial health.

Sincerely,
Don Hachenberger
Managing Member

Route 46 Entertainment District® ~ 4316 W. State Road 46 ~ Sanford, FL 32771
www.route-46.com

1 comment:

  1. No puede serrrr!!... Voy a estranar mi Route 46...I hope they'll open soon...Fm850R

    ReplyDelete