Saturday, October 27, 2012

HOTWHEELS!

I have always been a huge HOTWHEELS fan,  i blame it on my dad.   When i was little dad and grandpa owned a small grocery store back home, and when mom would take me to have lunch with dad, the cashiers would always say" if you go vroom vroom we'll give you a hotwheels car", so of course i complied without thinking twice about it. Back at home dad decorated my room with the 1/24th plastic model kits he had put together, and they were customs of course, i also recall, he would take the two page center pullouts from HOTROD magazine, glue them onto wood that he had stained and laquer over them, and they became artwork on my walls. So yes dad its your fault that everytime i still go grocery shopping i have to go walk the HOTWHEELS aisle! Thanks dad, i love you very much, thanks for my creativity, and thanks for making me the car addict i am, i wouldnt have it any other way.

pics via hotwheelscollectors.com








No comments:

Post a Comment